Abexol 50mg is an Export Only listed complementary medicine for gastric and joint health. It contains the active ingredient, Abexol, which is isolated and purified from the wax of Apis mellifera bees. Abexol tablets contain a mixture of 6 high molecular weight alcohols, which are key to its quality and efficacy.
Both experimental and clinical studies on the effects and safety of Abexol have been conducted and published. Research and development on the product has been led by the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNIC) in Havana, Cuba.
The Active Ingredient
– Bees Wax Alcohols (50mg).
– For antioxidant effects and joint health aids: 1 – 2 daily tablets, taken with meals; or as advised by health care professional.
– For gastrointestinal health: 2 daily tablets, taken with meals; or as advised by health care professional.
– Contains lactose and sucrose.
– Store below 30°c in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
– Oval-shaped, brown speckled white uncoated tablets.
– 30 tablets (daily doses for one month) per box.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.